Code of Conduct
Stockholm – Revised 2022.02.04, v2
Code of conduct – our company work environment
The Unimedic Pharma Code of Conduct is structured around Company Values and the 10 principles of the UN Global Compact. The company core values serve as our moral compass and guide us in our decisions.
This code of conduct ensures employees, temporary personnel and consultants comply with applicable laws and other relevant regulations when conducting business on behalf of Unimedic Pharma. Everyone is responsible to perform in line with company high ethical standards when interacting with healthcare professionals, customers, and other stakeholders.
Our code of conduct considers human rights, labor law, the environment and anti-corruption. The Code of Conduct applies to all Unimedic Pharma employees, temporary personnel, consultant, agents or anyone working on behalf of Unimedic Pharma.
Unimedic Pharma supports and respects the protection of international human rights and are not involved in violations of human rights.
- Unimedic Pharma maintains freedom of association in accordance with local legislation, and all employees are free to start or participate in trade union activities. We recognize the right to collective bargaining regarding employment conditions.
- All forms of forced labor are prohibited, and employees are entitled to terminate their employment according to local legislation or their employment contracts.
- Unimedic Pharma are against all types of child labor. No person shall be employed under the age of 15, and in case of particularly demanding jobs, the person must be at least 18.
- No person shall be subject to discrimination in employment, including hiring, based on ethnicity, color, gender, religion, political opinion, national origin, social origin, age, disability, union membership, or sexual orientation. Physical or mental harassment is strictly prohibited.
- Unimedic Pharma supports the precautionary principle regarding environmental risks: “Where there is a threat of serious or irreversible damage, lack of full scientific certainty shall not be used as a reason for postponing cost-effective measures to prevent environmental degradation.”
- Innovative solutions that reduce environmental impact are encouraged, and we take active initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility.
- We encourage development and dissemination of environmentally friendly technology. Sustainable development is a keyword, and work with environmental issues from a preventive perspective.
Unimedic Pharma combats corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery, and proactively develops strategies and concrete programs to deal with corruption both internally and in the supply chain.
Unimedic Pharma strives to achieve an open corporate climate with good business ethics, and employees have a key role in addressing any deviations from our values and business ethics guidelines. Our whistleblower function allows for suspicions of irregularities to be reported, promoting good business ethics.
Environmental issues are an area within our code of conduct. The code encourages activities that lead to development of environmental responsibility and prevention efforts to prioritize environmentally friendly solutions. Our environmental responsibility is described further in a separate Environmental Policy document.